Animal Crossing: New Horizons is bound to be the top of every Nintendo Switch owner’s game wishlist this month. However, here are four other great games that are also coming to the console this month.
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX is a remake of the 2005 matched pair of Pokémon games Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team and Red Rescue Team. The remake will release on Nintendo Switch on March 6th, and will be available to purchase as both a digital or physical copy for USD$59.99.
In Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX, you will wake up in a village as a Pokémon including the likes of Pikachi, Eevee, and Charmander. Whilst getting to explore a magnificent reimagined world, your objective is to solve a strange predicament and build a rescue team to find and rescue lost Pokémon from a variety of dangerous dungeons. The game can be downloaded from the Nintendo eShop for USD$59.99 or purchased as a physical copy.
- Begin the game by taking a personality test to determine which of 16 Pokémon you will become.
- Try out the first few levels of the game in the free demo version. If you want to continue playing, you can carryn over your save data to the full version of the game.
- Experience living as a Pokémon in a bustling village and interact with other NPC’s living there.
- Solve the mystery of your strange predicament by befriending others and taking on a variety of missions to find and rescue lost Pokémon from dungeons.
- Build a rescue team who are up to the challenge of saving the world from a variety of natural disasters.
- When not rescuing lost Pokémon from perilous dungeons, return to Pokémon Square to prepare for your next challenge.
Half Past Fate
Half Past Fate is an upcoming 3D Pixel-art-stylised rom-com adventure game developed by Serenity Forge and set to be published by Way Down Deep. The game is set to release on March 12th 2020 on a variety of platforms.
In the game, you follow the lives of 6 different individuals who find each other in unusual ways. Half Past Fate is described as a time-jumping saga, from eight days to eight years, that will change how you feel about fate forever. The game will release on a variety of platforms including PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows, and of course, Nintendo Switch, where it can be downloaded for USD$19.99.
- A heartwarming and relatable present day narrative.
- Jump through time and discover how six ordinary people find each other in extraordinary ways over eight years.
- Immerse yourself in a beautiful 3D Pixel-art-stylised world.
- Change a flat tire, eat some spicy ramen, and learn the difference between green and black tea.
- Most importantly, enjoy relatable stories about life and love, and how fate can bring people together.
A Street Cat’s Tale
A Street Cat’s Tale is an emotional pixel-art-stylised adventure game about the survival of a stray kitten. The game is both developed and published by feemodev, and was first released on PC and Mobile last year in 2019. The game will be published and available to download on the Nintendo Switch eShop by CFK for USD$7.99 on March 12th 2020.
A Street Cat’s tale is a game where you play as an orphaned kitten. The aim of the game is to survive thirteen days as a kitten on the streets alone, after the tragic death of your mother. In the game, you will have to find your own food (which can be healthy or unhealthy and affect your health) and forge relationships with other animals and humans. But beware, not all of the NPC’s you encounter will be nice. Will the poor little kitten survive? And will it end up continuing to roam the streets, or find a loving home?
- Roam the streets as a stray kitten and obtain food in order to avoid starvation and survive.
- The game features a variety of NPC’s each with their own personalities.
- Like in real life, some NPC’s dislike strays and will get angry if you attempt to interact with them.
- However, some people will like you and may give you something to eat.
- If you get close enough to certain NPC’s, they may tell you details about themselves.
- There are 11 different endings in this emotive narrative-driven adventure game.
Cooking Mama: Cookstar
Cooking Mama: Cookstar is the sixth mainline game of the cookery simulation-styled Cooking Mama series. Whilst a specific release date has not been announced, the game is set to release on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 at some point in March 2020.
Cooking Mama: Cookstar is the first ever HD Cooking Mama game. It is also the first Cooking Mama game to release on a platform besides Nintendo or mobile. The game has been praised by PETA for featuring a vegetarian mode. screenshots of the game were first leaked back in August of 2019.
- Live out your culinary dreams and become a virtual Cookstar with Mama as your mascot.
- Collect and master over 90 brand new recipes.
- Re-create a variety of dishes from previous games in the series.
- Choose between traditional and vegetarian options for the first time ever.
- Play by yourself or with a friend in the game’s multiplayer mode.
- Take photos of your dishes and apply filters and stickers.
- Share pics of your creations with friends and family on Facebook and Twitter.