Autumn is nearly here, which means we can expect to see warm drinks, cold weather, and leaves beginning to fall from trees. However, leaves aren’t the only thing to drop over the next two months. Much more exciting than the dropping of leaves, is the dropping of these five wholesome games onto the Nintendo Switch in September and October.
Pode (Physical Release) – 4th September
Released digitally on Nintendo Switch back in June of 2018, a physical version of Pode will release on September 4th. Pode is a beautiful indie puzzle-adventure game that is inspired by Norwegian art and nature. The game features a rock called Bulder, and a falling star named Glo. The two characters work together in order to solve ancient puzzles. The digital version is already available from the Nintendo eShop for $24.99USD.
- Enjoy a soundtrack created by the infamous Austin Wintory.
- Explore a beautiful and ancient cave system full of secrets.
- Overcome numerous obstacles and solve plenty of puzzles, riddles and mysteries. Utilize the special abilities of Bulder and Glo in order to overcome any barriers you encounter.
- Enjoy playing the game by yourself, or with another person in Co-Op mode, if you so desire.
- Appreciate the game’s stunning art style and beautiful world that is inspired by Norwegian art and nature.
My Universe: School Teacher – 15th October (Europe)
My Universe – School Teacher is an upcoming life simulation game developed by Magic Pockets. In the game, you will play as a teacher and must educate a classroom of children with different abilities. In an attempt to become the best school in the city, you must manage daily tasks and successfully complete a myriad of mini-games. The game will release on multiple platforms including Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows and MacOS. My Universe – School Teacher will be released on the 15th October 2020. The physical version of the game can be pre-purchased on Amazon for right here.
- Participate in a variety of entertaing minigames.
- Decorate your classroom using items that you unlock.
- Organize school festivals where you can win prizes and improve your school’s reputation.
- Customize your teacher with skin tones, haircuts and clothing.
- Experience unique gameplay with each lesson.
- Meet the game’s many different characters.
- Explore the school’s premises and the varying environments ithat it contains.
- Improve your school’s rating by completing quests in Story Mode.
- Or alternatively, play and discover at your own pace in Free Mode.
- Compete against rival schools and beat them to improve your school’s reputation.
- Expand your classroom and decorate it with the new items that you unlock.
My Universe – Fashion Boutique
My Universe – Fashion Boutique is an upcoming life simulation game developed by Black Sheep Studio. In the game, you must launch and successfully manage your own fashion store. In an attempt to build your brand, you must give personalized advice to customers, design your own clothing collection via mini-games, and arrange your shop in a way that attracts customers. The game will release on multiple platforms including Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows and MacOS. My Universe – Fashion Boutique will be released worldwide on the 27th October 2020.
- Create your own ideal clothing from thousands of potential combinations.
- Customize your character’s appearance, wear your own creations, and decorate your showroom.
- Play a variety of different mini-games in order to create outfits and entice customers.
- Strive to become the most infamous fashion designer in town and online.
- Organize fashion shows in locations such as Paris, Moscow, Tokyo, and Milan.
Instant Chef Party
Instant Chef Party an upcoming cooking simulation game that will be published by Merge Games. In the game, you must cook your way to the top of a hilarious cooking-themed television show. In order to do this, you must participate in a variety of mini-games (that involve food and cooking) with up to four other players. The game will release exclusively on Nintendo Switch. Instant Chef Party will be released on the 27th October 2020, and will cost $34.99USD in the United States.
– Pick from two different mouth-watering boards upon starting the game.
– Pick your avatar from six different wannabe-chefs (Maï, Luc, Giovanni, Sidney, Pedro & Sarah).
– Roll unusual dices in an attempt to (hopefully) move forward!
– Compete with up to four friends in a multitude of different mini-games.
– Spice up your gameplay with the game’s Chance Cards, Co-Op mode, and One Versus All mode.
– Finish first and become star of the show by being the fastest and most skillful cook.
Pikmin 3 Deluxe
Pikmin 3 Deluxe is an upcoming enhanced version of real-time strategy game, Pikmin 3. The game (which will be published by Nintendo), will release worldwide on the 30th October. This Nintendo Switch remake will contain all of the DLC featured in the original WiiU game, as well as some exciting new content. Players can either play on their own, or with one other in Co-Op mode. Pikmin 3 Deluxe will release both digitally and physically. The physical version of the game can be purchased from Amazon for $59.96USD.
- Command your plant-like Pikmin and return to your ship before you run out of time.
- Play at your own pace and enjoy beautiful graphics due to the newly-added difficulty options.
- Strategically choose the right Pikmin for the job in order to overcome obstacles, defeat creatures, and ultimately, save your planet!
- Buddy up and explore with a friend (using the same console) in Story Mode or Mission Mode.
- Alternatively, compete head-to-head with another player in Bingo Battle.
- Experience all of the DLC stages from the original release, as well as some brand-new missions.
As a huge Style Savvy fan, My Universe – Fashion Boutique looks interesting. I will have to keep an eye on that.