Automachef is an indie puzzle game in which you will have to build automatic kitchens for a robotic fast food tycoon who believes he’s a human. Automachef will be releasing for PC and Nintendo Switch in Q3 2019. This game is developed by Hermes Interactive and published by Team17 (My Time at Portia and Overcooked). Prepare yourself to become a masterful kitchen manager and wishlist it on Steam!
Robert Person is the name of the robot…we mean human…that will guide you and offer you help throughout the levels. You can choose from dozens of different machines to build your automatic kitchen in exactly the way you want. For example, conveyor belts, robotic arms, splitters, computers, gates and much more! Automachef features computers you can program in assembly code, or using a simple visual editor, to make other machines, such as robotic arms or ingredients dispensers.
The game features 30 campaign levels, 10 bonus levels, three exciting game modes, dozens of different recipes to prepare (i.e. cheeseburgers, salads, hot dogs), special events, disasters, and more! The three modes in Automachef are: the Campaign Mode, building a business in Contracts Mode and practicing your builds or playing freely in Test Site Mode. Furthermore, if you have created the perfect production line, you can save your plans as blueprints to use in future kitchens!
- Plan. Position. Program: Design and build automated restaurants, then program them to run like well-oiled machines! Do you have a can-do attitude and the know-how to conquer the world of automated restaurants?
- Challenging Puzzles: Fine tune your mind as you tackle intricate spatial, resource management and scenario puzzles! Not enough hot dogs? You’ll sort it! Kitchens on fire? No problem for a smart human like you!
- Multiple Brain-Tickling Modes: Take on the campaign levels, traverse your way through the business world in contracts mode, or just go nuts and bolts in the sandbox test mode and play until you get your fill.
- Endless Charm and Quirky Humor: All delivered in an abundance by our helplessly misguided (robot) human protagonist – Robert Person. Who is definitely a human. Don’t ask questions.
- Mod Support (Steam): Think you could bring some more pizzazz to the table? GREAT! Step on up to the plate and create your own ingredients, recipes and scenario levels via Steam Workshop!
Do you love cooking games and want to play more? Check out our most recent news on Cook Serve Delicious! 2 right here.