The PC Gaming Show was a press conference at E3 2019 that streamed June 10th, 2019 and was dedicated to PC gaming. The show comprised of 2-hour announcements including world exclusive games and more information on games we already love like Planet Zoo. See below for a list of PC games from the conference that we here at myPotatoGames are most excited about!
- Starmancer: is a space station building and management game. The game offers gameplay with consequences, a living sandbox environment, crafting, and managing the daily lives of colonists. It’s available for Beta access now and will release sometime in 2020. Starmancer is developed by Ominux Games and published by Chucklefish.
- Planet Zoo: Join the Beta this summer with the full release coming November 5th, 2019 (pre-order now for PC only). Below you can watch their new gameplay trailer with more actual gameplay footage coming this Friday!
- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey is an upcoming third-person survival game developed by Panache Digital Games. It now gets a release date of August 27th, 2019 for PC first.
- Terraria Journey’s End: is a massive new update including over 800 new items. The biggest news is the added features of being able to play golf and a harder difficulty mode. These updates will release sometime in 2019 and will be free for those that already own Terraria.
- El Hijo: is a non-violent western stealth game (no gunfights) in which you are a 6-year-old boy on a quest to find your mother. This game, developed by Honig Studios and published by HandyGames, will be coming to PC and consoles but still has no set release date.
As always, stay tuned with us here as we bring you more E3 2019 news with upcoming press conferences by Ubisoft and Square Enix. Will continue to talk about the most wholesome, casual, and cute games you won’t want to miss!