Minecraft Dungeons is now available for Nintendo Switch, and has a new launch trailer.
Minecraft Dungeons is an all new take on a classic game that has been in the hands of most gamers around the world. Pretty much everyone who is anyone has at least given Minecraft a try at one point or another. Well, an all new version of the game has been released for the Nintendo Switch. Minecraft Dungeons is an action/adventure title that takes place in the Minecraft style that we all know and love.
Minecraft Dungeons releases today for the Nintendo Switch, and will cost $19.99 through the Nintendo eShop. A pretty amazing price considering all the Minecraft games have to offer. The Switch release also came with an all new trailer, which you can view below.
Minecraft Dungeons Features!
- Dungeon Creeper! Battle new-and-nasty mobs in this all-new action-adventure, inspired by classic dungeon crawlers.
- Multiplayer! Up to four players can team up and fight together in co-op mode.
- Power Up! Unlock dozens of unique items and weapon enchantments for devastating special attacks.
- Options! Personalize your character, then fight up-close and personal with melee swings, hang back with ranged attacks, or tank your way through swarms of mobs, shielded by heavy armour!
- Epicness! Explore treasure-stuffed levels in a quest to take down the evil Arch-Illager!
New Switch Trailer
For more information on Minecraft Dungeons, visit the official Nintendo website.
For more awesome action/adventure titles, check out my coverage of Wave Break.