After weeks of leaks, Yonder The Cloud Catcher Chronicles has finally and officially been announced for Nintendo Switch. After Amazon Germany listed the game for pre-order, Prideful Sloth made the announcement official. Yonder is an open world adventure game with many different locations to explore. Players will have to contribute to the local island life in order to save it from the evil murk. The player will have to farm, craft, fish, cook and form relationships with locals in order to save the island. Yonder Switch will also feature a brand new photo mode, and all the cooking, fishing, exploration you come to love.
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles will be available digitally for only $29.99. There will even be a physical version that will be available for $39.99. A release date has not been announced yet, but it should not be too far away.
Games with farming elements are becoming more and more popular. The upcoming Ooblets game features some extensive garden and crafting system as well, you can check it out here. Kynseed a game by the makers of fable, also features gardening, check out the beautiful game here. If you like RPG’s you might want to check out Hazelnut Bastille.
Main Yonder The Cloud Catcher Chronicles Features
- A vibrant open world full of things to discover and places to explore.
- Set your own pace; trail-blaze across the world or settle down for a spot of quiet fishing and farming.
- Extensive character customization.
- Master professions like carpenter, chef, tailor and more to help the residents of Gemea.
- Craft and trade items to solve puzzles as you banish the murk from the island.
- Befriend and adopt endearing creatures.
- Build and harvest multiple farms across 8 diverse biomes, ranging from grasslands through dense forest, Caribbean tropics and more.
- Set in a welcoming world you’ll want to visit again and again
- Multiple creative routes to achieve objectives.
- A dynamic living world – seasonal changes affect routes, animals migrate, day/night and evolving weather conditions affect the world.
- Spend time doing what you want: fishing, farming, crafting, questing, picking up rocks. It’s all up to you!