Toripon, created by Victoria Smith, is a low-poly and pixel bird photography game releasing on itch.io here in only 2 days! On December 5th, 2019 you’ll be able to discover several types of birds around your fancy apartment and capture adorable moments of birds just being silly birds. Catch some birds partying to some tunes, playing around with household items, or getting into trouble, and share it with the world.
Take photos of cute birds doing cute things, and make people happy on the internet! Explore a surprisingly spacious inner-city apartment filled with far too many pet birds doing their own silly things. Take photos and share them with your internet friends to spread the love around. The more bird pictures you post, the more your follower count will go up! Just like real life! Unlock new birds by taking the right pictures and try to find them all…
- Over 40 types of birds to discover
- Relaxing, no-pressure gameplay
- A colourful, delightful apartment to explore
- Learn some mildly interesting bird facts
- Cutting edge pixel graphics for maximum cuteness
- Share all your photos on a completely unrealistic social media simulation
- Share your best photos on Twitter directly from the game
- Optional pixellation toggle for easier viewing
Once you’ve taken millions of photographs of the cutest birbs, may I suggest looking forward to also taking pictures of doggos and puppers in Pupperazzi? There could never be enough games where you take pictures of little precious sweet baby animals.