Nine Parchments has received a rather big update on the Nintendo Switch today. Developer Frozenbyte confirmed that version 1.0.2 is now being delivered to users. The latest version now supports video capture on the Switch. Letting you take video clips for easy share via social media.
Nine Parchments is an action co-op RPG by Frozenbyte for PC, PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch. In the game, runaway apprentice wizards seek the elusive lost nine parchments in the hope of completing their spell books. The wizards acquire spells, but without learning the proper safety procedures that come with them. This hasty progress inevitably leads to a few fatal accidents.
If you love wizard, and magic focused games, take a look at what Stardew Valley’s publishers Chucklefish is currently working on, over here.
Nine Parchments Update Log
– A few changes to save slot menu
– Fixed an issue with Everbloom that caused the game to crash
– Fixed some dialog lines not playing properly
– Fixed an issue when players could get disconnected when loading into Astral Academy
– Various battle config fixes in the last few levels (in some cases the battle would not trigger or enemies could spawn off the battle-area)
– New Icon
– Support for video capture enabled