[dropcap]T[/dropcap]oday (7th September 2018) marks the release of the newest addition to Level 5’s popular Yo-Kai Watch franchise. This new addition comes in the form of two versions of a new action-RPG 3DS game, Yo-Kai Watch Blasters: Red Cat Corps, and Yo-Kai Watch Blasters: White Dog Squad.
Described as “a spin-off done right” players can “Join Jibanyan and his Blasters team in action-packed battles to stop the masterminds behind a series of Yo-kai shenanigans.”
Using skills and soulmate moves with up to three other friends, take down a variety of big bosses and enemy Yo-Kai. Tackle a myriad of missions, and befriend brand new Yo-Kai to amplify your team’s awesomeness.
- Team up for action-packed local and online** multiplayer for up to 4 players*
- Strategize with different battle roles: Attacker, Healer, Ranger, and Tank Yo-kai
- Embark on a journey with more than 400 new and returning Yo-kai to discover and befriend
- Complete missions for items and Oni Orbs to forge equipment and level up
- Experience different Yo-kai, missions, and bosses depending on the version you play
- Get one of three special Yo-kai by linking data with a version of the YO-KAI WATCH 2 games: Befriend Jibanyan S with YO-KAI WATCH 2: Bony Spirits, Komasan S with YO-KAI WATCH 2: Fleshy Souls, or Komajiro S with YO-KAI WATCH 2: Psychic Specters
- Unlock the two new Oni Crank-a-kai and Lucky Crank-a-kai for even more chances to get hard-to-find Yo-kai or items. QR Code® patterns and Passwords will offer you in-game coins that you can use on the Crank-a-kai.
Click here for more information about the game(s) or to purchase a digital copy.