The physical version of Wonder Boy The Dragon’s Trap isn’t too far away. Today, Nicalis announced a release date of February 13 for the retail release.
The physical version of Winder Boy The Dragon’s Trap has been teased for a while now. Nicalis has finally announced that a release of the physical version on Nintendo Switch will be release on February 13th. You can pre-order the game for Nintendo Switch and Playstation 4 right here.
Those who decide to place a pre-order for the game will be rewarded with some goodies as well. Along with the game itself, Nicalis is including an instruction booklet, the games soundtrack sampler, and last but not least a PVC strap.
Wonder Boy The Dragon’s Trap Features
- A huge interconnected world!
- 6 playable forms for our shape-shifting hero, with different abilities!
- Dragons of all kinds! A Zombie Dragon! A Mummy Dragon! A Samurai Dragon!
- An eye-patch wearing shop-keeper pig who may or may not provide a sense of warmth and direction!
- Beautiful, hand-drawn animated graphics!
- A memorable soundtrack, based on Shinichi Sakamoto’s originals, re-imagined and recorded with classical instruments!
- Play as the game’s classic character, Hu-Man, or as his brand-new, long-awaited co-star Hu-Girl.
- Switch from modern graphics and sound to 8-bit graphics/audio at any time – even during gameplay!
- Enjoy 3 difficulty levels catering to players of all types!
- …and more to be announced!