It looks like I’ve strangely made it my mission to find multiplayer games where the premise is “chore-like” if it were a real-life scenario. Not only do I find these types of games hilarious, but I’m also certain that they’ll make for great fun with friends. Especially if they are anything like Overcooked. May I present to you, Tools Up, a cooperative game about renovating homes. Paint walls, lay some tiles, move a bit of the furniture around in some pretty weird places. Developed by The Knights of Unity and published by All in! Games, Tools Up is coming soon in late 2019 for Steam, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One.
About Tools Up
Gather up to 4 players for this fun couch co-op experience for people of all skills! Renovate the apartments in the mysterious skyscraper while the tenants are away. Be sure to follow their wishes left behind on the blueprints. Tear off wallpapers, bring down walls, bust down doors, and cover the floor with vibrant carpets and panels – just be sure to do it in time and clean up after yourself!
- Work hard – paint walls, lay tiles and throw everything you need to other rooms.
- Play better together – join up to three players to move couches against the clock.
- Expect the unexpected – environmental elements spice up things. Have you ever renovated a building surrounded by lava?
- Lead the team – whoever holds the blueprint is in charge of the camera angle.
- Join in the fun – simple controls and a low entry level make Tools Up! a perfect party game for everyone.
For more information about this game, you can check out the official website here.