The Way Remastered will be coming to Nintendo Switch tomorrow, April 20th. The game tells the story about an explorer who lost his wife, and simply can’t accept her death. The player will jump into the role of the explorer, and head back to the alien planet. Of course upon the return the player will discover plenty of secrets on a beautiful journey through “The Way”. The game features gorgeous graphics, with plenty of details and eye candy throughout. It makes for a great visual support for the deep story, and rich puzzles. The Way Remastered will be available on the Nintendo Switch eShop, beginning April 20th for $11.99. Check out some additional information and gameplay footage below.
The Way Remastered Main Features
- Immerse yourself in the amazingly detailed world of 200 screens filled with alien flora and fauna.
- Feel the rush of adrenaline as you experience challenging gameplay in this retro style adventure.
- Uncover the mysteries surrounding the planet and learn the story through beautiful visuals and atmospheric soundtrack.
- Gain new abilities to help you get around the planet and solve mind-bending puzzles.
New to the remastered version
- Voice over
- Graphic improvements
- HD Rumble
- Music player
- Game and level design changes based on players’ feedback