Pioneers of Olive Town just keeps on getting better and better.
Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town is celebrating great commercial success but was unfortunately not released without any bugs or little things that just don’t make the game flow as smooth as fans were hoping for.
Shortly after the initial release of the game Marvelous promised to improve the game and released updates to make it the Story of Seasons game fans of the franchise have been waiting for so long.
After multiple DLC releases and updates Marvelous announced yet another update improving the game further. The next patch will enhance many aspects of the game, for example it will now be easier to see who exactly is running a certain festival – no more endlessly looking for the host!
Story of Seasons Pioneers of Olive Town Update 1.0.6
- Makes it easier to see who is running the event at festivals
- Adds an event for when the player participates in the Egg Festival by themself
- Add the ability to change your child/your animals’ names
The option to change your child/your animals’ names has been added to available blessings at the shrine
- Improves visuals when completing town requests
- Improves visuals when upgrading tools
- Improves character behavior when talking to villagers who are eating, fishing, etc.
- Implements a new message when returning home at 2AM
- Fixes an issue where the game could freeze after the child adoption event when several events occur in succession
- Fixes an issue where the load screen could freeze when leaving a coop
- Fixes an issue where the game could freeze during the Mushroom Hunt when picking up a mushroom after changing the camera distance in a certain area
- Fixes an issue where the game could freeze when the player interacts with an animal immediately before it returns to its coop or barn
- Fixes an issue where the game could freeze when starting the game with no controller connected
- Fixes an issue where pressing the A button repeatedly while moving in front of an unrepaired farm facility could cause actions that use the A button, such as picking up items, to not work
- Other minor bug fixes
Pioneers of Olive Town Trailer
For more wonderful news from the farming genre, see what’s new in the farming survival game The Survivalists.