Stein World is a huge free to play MMO ( Massive Multiplayer Online ) game in which you can come together with friends or strangers and explore a huge thriving, beautiful fantasy world filled with adventures.
Stein World at its heart features traditional MMO style gameplay. You can choose to embark on hundreds of different quest, each of them featuring unique objectives. The big open world set in a fantasy environment with adorable visuals invites the player to go exploring.
But beyond the traditional MMO like gameplay, the game features several different professions much like Fantasy Life. One of the professions will let you acquire the skill to craft equipment for yourself or even for your friends. Once you have provided everything your friends may need, you can go on a journey together, take on quests and raids.
Something we were excited to explore is the option to build your own home, decorate and have your own little sanctuary set in a fantasy world.
Stein World is currently available on Steam, while the game is free to play it also offers a subscription based model in which you can pay a monthly fee to unlock all features of the game. Check out the Stein World gameplay trailer below for some more insights on the game!
For more exploring and fun with friends, check out Scout’s Honor in which you and your friends can become a scout from the comfort of your couch, build camp and survive together.
Stein World Features:
- Embark on hundreds of quest with many different objectives in a diversified fantasy world
- Learn several professions to craft new gear for you or your fellow adventurer
- Play Solo or band together with friends and strangers
- Customize your character to your liking with millions of equipment variations
- Defeat the powerful enemies of the dungeons & wave dungeons
- Earn fame & fortune by competing within the ranking system