Dragon Quest has been a huge success, so there is no surprise that we are going to get a sequel to the popular game this year. Dragon Quest Builders 2 is heading to Nintendo Switch and Playstation 4 on July 12th, 2019.
The game combines the best from an RPG game and mixes the formula with a crafting and building game. For the first time players in Dragon Quest Builders 2 will be able to go on a journey with up to 4 players in an online multiplayer coop experience. Exploring, crafting, building and more are all part of the game and can now be enjoyed with your friends.
Dragon Quest Builders 2 Features
- Bigger, Better, Buildier! – Construct bigger structures in a bigger world with more variety and options than ever before
- Collaborate & Create with Friends Online – Big projects require big help! Up to 4 players can team up online to build anything you can imagine
- Explore, gather, and craft new creations – Each island contains its own set of unique materials to help you grow, craft, and cook new creations
- Battle fearsome foes alongside your partner, Malroth – Accompanying you on your quest is the mysterious Malroth, an aggressive amnesiac with a fondness for fighting foes
- Dash, swim, and glide across an expansive world – Run across open fields, dive into the watery depths to discover hidden treasures, and glide home to rest up for your next day of adventure
The game has already been released in Japan, and recently received a major island update. Fans in the west will have to wait a little longer, if you can’t wait to get to play Dragon Quest Builders 2, the Playstation 4 version is already up for pre-order. To tie us over Square Enix has released a cutsey gameplay video, check it out below!