It has been a couple of years since we got our hands on a new Smash Bros. game back in 2014 on the Wii U. Nintendo is about to release Smash Bros. Ultimate on Nintendo Switch. The game set to be release on December 7th features beloved characters like Isabelle from Animal Crossing, Inklings from Splatoon and many many more.
Nintendo is not holding back and has packed the game with a whooping 65 characters. Smash Bros. Ultimate will also feature a total of 103 stages. These will be a list of new environments, as well as maps seen in previous Smash Bros. Games. The big N is also promising many DLC updates to come, which might introduce more characters and stages later on.
If you can’t wait to play Smash Bros. Ultimate on the Nintendo Switch, you can get the game right here. We have also attached the latest “World of Light” trailer for the game below.
About Smash Bros
- Limited Time Offer: Piranha Plant Playable Fighter. Buy Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and register your game with My Nintendo by 11:59 PM on Jan. 31, 2019 and get Piranha Plant in your game for free.
- Challenge others anytime, anywhere, whether you’re on the couch or on the go
- Play any way you want—locally, online, in TV mode, Tabletop mode, Handheld mode, or even with GameCube Controllers
- Fight faster and smarter with new and returning techniques, like the perfect shield and directional air dodge
- Face off in 2-4 player battles, or play against the computer
- New stages and fighters are joined by the combined rosters of every past Super Smash Bros. game