We here at myPotatoGames have been keeping a close eye on Pile Up since early development. We immediately fell in love with the colorful and cardboad-style environments which included boxy animal characters such as frogs and hedgehogs. Now we’re one step closer to being able to play this adorable 3D cooperative platformer with their new Steam page here! Let’s all help these indie developers out, Seed by Seed, by Wishlisting their game today and checking out their new trailer below. You can also get caught up with us here if you missed Pile Up’s previous update.
Pile Up! Official First Trailer
About Pile Up!
Pile Up is a 1-to-4 player co-op 3D platformer for friends and families!
Jump joyfully, play together and use items you find along the way to build the wackiest piles! Coordination and creativity are required to progress through the joyful levels of the cardboard world and encounter the most friendly creatures! Experiment everything you’re in the mood for in the welcoming handcrafted world of Pile Up!
- A very simple yet deep mechanic: piling on each other!
- An adventure you can play from 1 to 4 players!
- A drop in/drop out feature allowing players to join and leave at any time!
- Crazy cardboard worlds to explore!
- Mini-games for endless cooperative fun with your friends!
- Cute box-animals to meet and help throughout your journey!
- Multiple box-items to try out, easy to learn but hard to master!
- Even more toys to unlock and have fun with!
- Skins to customize your Boxlings!
- An art direction entirely revolving around cardboard, from textures to sound design!
- A strong focus on accessibility and usability!
There’s no specific release date as of now but you can follow Pile Up’s progress with their YouTube devlogs here. You can also go to their official website to sign-up for their Newsletter or follow their links to their social media.