How do you feel about this story?
Frozenbyte has released details about their upcoming game Nine Parchments about coming to the switch. It is due to release on Switch, Xbox One, PS4, and PC in 2017. No official release date has been announced.
Frozenbyte’s CEO Lauri Hyvärinen has commented on the official announcement of bringing the game to the Switch:
We love Nintendo Switch! We’ve been ecstatic about the success of our roguelike action game Has-Been Heroes, and we love all the improvements made to the development environment, it’s a great platform! Nine Parchments is a wonderful co-op game and feels like a perfect fit for the system. We can’t wait to unleash the wizard mayhem later this year!
Nine Parchments is about a group of wizards who decide to drop out of training and go straight to adventuring instead. Because of this, it is expected that learning powerful spells will come at a cost since they are woefully under prepared.
• Wielding the power of the elements and master a diverse and ever-changing arsenal of spells
• Unlock new playable characters, wizard hats and magical staves
• Level up and train your characters in the magical arts, but choose your path wisely!
• Battle strange creatures & mighty bosses in a breathtakingly beautiful world, set in the Trine universe
• Online and local co-op with 1-4 players
Here is the official announcement trailer: