As you all probably know by now, my favorite game is Animal Crossing. Through all of my adventures, I always really enjoyed bringing my fossils, insects, fish, and paintings to Blathers’ Museum and visit Celeste too! There’s just something about seeing my collections on display that make me a pretty proud potato. I’ve also been recently enjoying playing Two Point Hospital and arranging, designing, my rooms from the ground up! That’s why Mondo Museum, developed Viewport Games and published by Kitfox Games (Canadian studio), coming to Steam in 2020 has me tuber excited! In other words, Mondo Museum is a management sim that challenges you to construct, administer, and curate your own museum.
About Mondo Museum
Mondo Museum is a management sim that challenges you to construct, administer, and curate your own museum. Choose what items to showcase, draw in the crowds, and grow your collection of cultural, artistic, historical, and scientific displays to expand from a humble exhibit hall into a world-class institution! This isn’t your average museum. This is Mondo Museum.
- Construct a Museum: Create your own unique layout by placing exhibit halls, gift shops, theatres, and more. Then customize the look of each room with different floors, wallpapers, windows, and decor. But plan carefully… wouldn’t want to get lost in your own museum.
- Choose Your Exhibits: Mix-and-match 100+ items across multiple collections, from Dinosaurs to Space Exploration. As your museum gains prestige, you’ll unlock new artifacts from around the world to play with.
- Put Your Creativity on Display: Dive into an accessible modding system to create your own exhibit items to share on the Steam Workshop. Or download collections made by other players to spice up your museum.
- Keep Calm and Curate On: Stay on your toes because you never know situations you might encounter. Meet the demands of a visiting VIP and they might loan you a rare exhibit, but keep an eye on that shaky-looking dinosaur skeleton…
- Manage Your People: Attract visitors, address their comfort, make sure they exit through the gift shop (cha-ching), and manage their experience for maximum prestige and profit! Hire staff like researchers, conservators, and docents; they’ll keep your displays informative and, more importantly, intact.
Science and history are super cool so I wanted to know what are the items you are most looking forward to exhibiting in your museum. These items include: dinosaur skeletons, Ancient Egypt artifacts, space exploration equipment, and more!