Lullaby Gardens has been successfully founded on Kickstarter last year. The farming simulator takes inspiration from beloved games like Harvest Moon and Stardew Valley. Lullaby Gardens offers a variety of activities to do. Players can build their own farm, plant and harvest all sort of vegetables and fruits. Beyond farming players will also be able to craft, explore, build and even get married.
The developer describes the game as a cute shopkeeper and farm simulation RPG. The indie studio currently offers alpha access to the game. If you want to join the fun, you can do so here.
Lullaby Gardens Features
- Run your own shop! Collect goods and stock your shop to attract villagers in. Haggle your prices with the villagers to make a higher profit.
- Grow more than a dozen different type of crops.
- Raise animals such as cows, goats, ducks and chickens!
- Craft roads and furniture to decorate your farm and your shop the way you want to.
- Help the villagers through various quests to unlock new areas and features.
- Explore a procedurally generated mine to find new ores and gems.
- Catch bugs and raise bees to make your own honey!