During a recent live-stream on Twitch of Bitsummit, the Indie Game Festival, from Tokyo Game Show 2019 we got a closer look at the gameplay of Giraffe and Annika! This adorable 3D adventure & rhythm-based action RPG with a cat-eared protagonist is coming this year (2019) on PC! You can even wishlist the game now on Steam right here. Giraffe and Annika and developed by atelier mimina and published by Sony Music Entertainment and they have confirmed that there will be a PS4 and Switch release sometime later.
About Giraffe and Annika
Join the cat-eared heroine Annika on her adventures in the mysterious island of Spica! Tasked by the young boy Giraffe, she sets off to find pieces of the stars. Solve the islands hidden mysteries!
- Adventure! Explore the mysterious Island of Spica! Uncover hidden secrets on the island!
- Rhythm! Defeat bosses with the beat! Synchronize your attacks to the music to overcome challenges!
- Comic! See the world of Giraffe & Annika brought to life in beautiful, manga-inspired style!
- Dungeons! Challenge five unique dungeons on the island to recover the star fragments and help recover Annika’s memories!
- Collectibles! Find cute cat collectibles hidden all over the island! Expand your gallery and unlock prizes!
If you’re interested in the rhythm-based action aspect, check out our article on Cadence of Hyrule here.