Garden Paws is a multiplayer RPG simulation game developed by indie team Bitten Toast Games. Grow plants, run your shop, tame animals, rebuild the town, go spelunking in the caves and more in this relaxing and unbearably cute game. The game was released early in 2018 on Steam here but is currently still in development. You can also play a shorter free demo here. The demo has a limited amount of quests that result in 2-4 hours of questing gameplay, but you can continue exploring the world and running your shop past that. Garden Paws will be set to officially launch in December 2019 on the Nintendo Switch and PC.
About Garden Paws
In Garden Paws you have inherited your grandparents farm as they set off to travel the world. Work with Frank at the local construction shop to finish off the final touches on your new home. Aid Frank and Mayor Wilson in building up the town so it can reach its full potential.
To build up the town you need coins, what better way to earn those then by running a shop! Explore the islands and its caves to collect everything from flowers to poop to sell in your shop. Over time and with each building built, new townsfolk sail to the island with new items for purchase and quests to complete.
- Turn your small home and shop into a large farmland through upgrades and questing.
- Grow seeds into beautiful flowers and vegetables to sell in your shop.
- Raise and care for animals like chicks and chickens. With recent additions including calves, lambs, baby goats, baby alpaca, foals, and ducks.
- Build up the nearby town adding a Museum, Blacksmith, Inn and more!
- Overcome natural disasters with the help of the townsfolk!
- Upgrade your tools and weapons.
- Collect artifacts to sell or donate to the Museum for fame and rewards.
- Explore caves and dungeons for unique loot!
- Take a break and do some fishing!
- Invite up to 3 friends to play with you in your farm!
- Personalize your character with unique skins, accessories and more.
- There’s now a horse mount and stable. You can also ride many of the larger farm animals!
- There’s an assistant! You can now hire an assistant to run your shop, for a % of the sales that is.
- More cooking has been added! You can now use the churn, the oven or the cooking station to make over 20 new recipes!
- Furniture Blueprint Merchant has been added, and can be upgraded in town through Frank.
- You can now nap for multiple hours at a time at the hammock. (Only available in Single Player.)
- New quests, new items, new skins, new collectibles.
- More Quests with Fast Travel
- Procedural Dungeon (optional combat)
- Creative Mode
- A HUGE new island to explore
- More Furniture Sets and Building Pieces
- Berry Bushes and Fruit Trees
- Legendary Animals
- More Animals to Tame and Raise (plus Beekeeping!)
- Bunny and Chicken Breeding
- More NPC’s and Quests