Farm Together is like the name suggest a farming game. But unlike other games in the genre such as Story of Seasons, Stardew Valley or Harvest Moon, this one only focuses on the actual farming process – and it is doing a great job at being a strict farming simulator game.
Its been a year since we got first introduced to Farm Together and since then developer Milkstone Studios has added tons of new features! The latest update to the game is no exception and brings some adorable new additions to the game.
Farm Together – New Items Added
- House decorations: wall partition, big speaker.
- 6 new items of clothing New piercings and earrings and monocle glasses
- Three new rock/ paper/scissors emote.
- New dirt ground tile
- New Fish: PerchNew flowers, Green tea, Black tea, Red tea.
- New furniture: Drying machine.
- New tractor: Hybrid Tractor.
The new hybrid tractor is a great addition to the game that helps you maintain your farm even faster and more efficient. Even though a lot of new items have been added to beautify your farms surroundings, the developers have also addressed some nifty bugs to further enhance the game experience.
Farm Together – Bug Fixes
- Fixed enqueued tiles being shown in photo mode
- Should have fixed strange teleport issues when loading your farm after visiting another.
- Now the find farms section will show what season the farm is in.
- The recycle farm option won’t completely erase animal fields and ponds. This may however potentially causing minor memory issues if done many times.
- Fixed wrong collision on an specific slop path, making avatars “fly” on nearby tiles.
If you didn’t get a chance to check out Farm Together yet, now is a good time as it is currently available on Steam for %10 off. The game is also available on Playstation 4, Xbox One and on the Nintendo Switch eShop.