Farming games like Stardew Valley, Harvest Moon and beloved Story of Seasons are becoming more and more popular. They often feature relaxed, and laid back gameplay with adorable visuals. Fantasy Farming: Orange Season is no exception. The Farm-Life RPG features everything you would expect from a farming simulator.
Fantasy Farming: Orange Season does offer the tradional farming elements. You will be able to grow and sell vegetables, customize and repair your farm. But where the game sets itself apart is the huge world. Fantasy Farming: Orange Season invites the player to explore more than 100 hand drawn, gorgeous looking areas. Players will be able to explore mountains, forests, caves, lakes, deserts and much more.
The game also features festivals that are inspired by holidays all around the world. Furthermore to make sure you never run out of things to do there are also 30 different kind of animals you can take care of, and pamper.
The game does not stop here, after you have built your farm, raised animals, explored the huge world and did some hard working farming – you can settle down with a loved one. Fantasy Farming features a rich marriage system with with dozens of marriage candidates, and a rival Marriage system, where you can help determine who marries who. If marriage is too risky for your taste you can make use of the companion system. Here you can ask a villager to hang out with you, or take one of your animals for a walk. They will follow you and participate on everything you do.
The developers also pride themselves to implementing feedback the community provides. The game also comes with mod support allowing for an evolving gameplay experience that never becomes stale.
Fantasy Farming: Orange Season Features
- High focus on exploration, with over a hundred hand drawn areas (mountains, forests, caves, lakes, deserts and much more).
- Three different towns, with different themes and dozens of characters each.
- Several festivals inspired by real life festivities from around the world.
- More than 30 different types of animals.
- Many different types of crops to grow in your farm.
- Farm customization.
- Several minigames.
- Marriage system with dozens of marriage candidates.
- Rival Marriage system, where you can help determine who marries who.
- Share a single farm and inventory across different save files, so you can marry different villagers without replaying the whole game.
- Companion System: You can ask a villager to hang out with you, or take one of your animals for a walk. They will follow you and participate on everything you do.
If you love farming games, check out what is happening to Story of Seasons Switch here. There is also the lovely Lullaby Gardens game in which you can farm, fish and more. Last but not least the Re:Legend release is coming closer, check out everything we now about the farming and exploration game.
And last but not least make sure to give the newly released super affordable farming game Gleaner Heights a look.