Cozy Grove is an Animal Crossing like game and the latest update brings much requested enhancements to the title.
For anyone who is not yet familiar with Cozy Grove, it is an Animal Crossing inspired game taking place on a remote and haunted island where you meet and eventually help Sprits restore the island. You build your own home, go fishing, tend to your garden and so much more.
Todays update brings much requested enhancments to some parts of the game. Animal Crossing fans have wished and hoped to be able to craft multiple items at once and todays update in Cozy Grove adds exactly that. You are now able to craft any number of items instead of the previous 1 or maximum setting.
In addition you will now be able to increase the storage space in your closet, allowing you to hold even more garments.
The update touches a lot of parts of the game, some crafting items are now more expensive and a total of eight pets can become hungry on the daily now. The free update is now available so make sure you download it on your desired platform via “Software update”.
For the full patch notes take a look below!
Cozy Grove Availability
Cozy Grove is now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop, PlayStation 4, Xbox One as well as on Steam. At $14.99 this is a must play for any fan of relaxing and cute games.
More Animal Crossing like games
If you enjoy village simulation games or generally any relaxed game, I recommend you take a peak at Hokko Life, an adorable indie game that captures the spirit of Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing game – you can even design your very own furniture.
Cozy Grove full update list
Be able to craft a specific amount of an item, not just 1 or MAX
– Add option to purchase clothing closet expansions
– Add tutorial hint for harvesting rocks to help new users avoid confusion
– Various balance adjustments to Lee Berry quests
– Nerfed master shovel quest item requirements
– Decrease crafting costs for certain epic, legendary and unique recipes
– Higher level animals will not always require high level foods
– Reduce hardwood repair costs on pickaxe from 15 to 10
– Up to 8 pets can become newly hungry each day, depending on how many total pets you possess
– Fix for dobber items coming back to you if you place them via the inventory button
– Increase sale and buy price of all shells by 5x. Mr. Kit is feeling generous!
– Gem fusion rebalance, making it easier to craft higher tier gems. Existing players who have already crafted gems at lower rates will find a gift in their inbox
– Slight nerf to the sell price of various common crafted decorations
– Quests that don’t advance the story have a small additional chance of rewarding craft recipes
– Prevent heartbroken imps from walking away after completion; prevent both imps giving rewards
– Make heartbroken imps decay after one day
– Make heartbroken imps not hide to prevent players from thinking they’re gone
– Ignore inputs on heartbroken imps without rewards so they can’t block inputs from ones with loot
– Remove cry animation from non-heartbroken imps to reduce confusion
– Reduce potential distance from landmarks for items described as “near a …”
– Chaseable imp coin reward bumped from 10 -> 100
– Adjustments to several quests that were blocking players or had various bugs
– Spirit wells despawn after a day, instead of two days
– Captain Billweather Quest 8 won’t activate until after Arjun Quest 1 is finished, to prevent frustration
– Increase food recipe drops from leaf piles by a moderate amount
– Prevent single fences from spawning at the mayor’s store
– Mayor outfit (3 clothing pieces) cost reduced significantly
– Visibly signal when dowsing rod is useable (good reason to keep it in your quick inventory!)
– Adjust random decoration recipe drops so that higher, more expensive rarities drop less frequently
– Updated relic donations to the Collection; the donations now give ash along with gems
– Unlock rare fish earlier in the campaign so people don’t get blocked
– Attention (!) icons in shops will now only appear when you don’t possess enough of the required item for a given quest
– Fix glitching in fireflies
– Reduced a handful of item crafting requirements
– Update salad art
– Several other under-the-hood changes to fix various bugs, improve balance and help performance