[dropcap]D[/dropcap]eveloper Wish Fang and publisher Ratalaika Games is bringing their cat puzzler I and Me to Nintendo Switch in July 2017. The game was first released on Steam in May 2016 with positive reviews.
Below is the official Press Release from the Developer.
I and Me is a puzzle platformer by Chinese developer Wish Fang. A game where you control two cats simultaneously and must perform the same action.
Players will need to manage both of them at the same time and let them coordinate to complete the adventure. The game has four chapters based on four seasons with a total of 90 levels. Sometimes you must think carefully, and in some places you need to be flexible. The soundtrack of the game is soothing with orchestra and piano music, each season has its own style.
Here are the features that the game includes:
- -Unique hand-drawn art style.
- -Sweet music.
- -Suitable level difficulty.
- -A profoundly deep story that expands with every level you complete.
- -4 Chapters with multiple levels (90 levels in all).
- -Chapters have their own season, as well as specific puzzle elements, music and ambiance.
- -Support for Nintendo Switch™ Pro Controller.
Here is the official announcement trailer.