Calico: Magical Girls Running Cat Café is a relaxing simulation game created by CatBean Games. It has a release date window of the year 2020 for Steam, PC and Mac, with the hopes that it will eventually be on consoles (PS4, Switch and Xbox One).
This project started with a love for magical girls, cats, and a want to create a game that’s light, pink, cute, fluffy, and feminine. It also incorporates everything that’s enjoyable from a simulation game like Animal Crossing (furniture, decorations) but the animals will not leave/die, the shop will never close and the crops will not rot.
The objective of the game is to make the town’s cat café active and full of cuddly creatures again such as cats, deer, raccoons, dogs, turtles, red pandas, foxes and more! All animals can be befriended, petted, and played with! You can customize your café as mentioned above and you can also add pastries in your displays to sell. There will also be a drinks menu. Did I mention you can also ride the cats? Giant cats!
- Explore the village to find cats and other animals, including raccoons, deer, dogs, turtles, red pandas, foxes, and many, many more cuties!
- Interact with cats and other animals by petting and playing, all animals are interactive!
- Run your café by filling it with animals, furniture and yummy café eats!
- Use magic potions to change your animals and environment
- Get involved in a town community of magical girls, witches and other townspeople who you can help and befriend!