Bee Simulator takes the player to the heart of New York, Central Park. You will jump into the role of an adorable and curious little bee and become part of the bee hive family.
There is no life without bees so it makes sense that Bee Simulator is a video game designed to be played and enjoyed by the entire family. It has easy to learn controls so that all members of the Family can jump right in, young or old, you are guaranteed to have fun!
When you are buzzing around Central Park to satisfy your curiosity for exploration, you will see the world from a bees eyes. Everything is huge and people appear to be gigantic. You can choose to interact with food, humans, plants and animals.
While the game is already promising a lot of fun and content to be enjoyed in the sandbox mode, there will be other modes designed to educate and further capture the life of a bee in the engaging story mode. Teaching bee awareness and the importance of our buzzing friends is extremely important and educating people about it through video games is something we are truly excited about.
Pre-orders for Bee Simulator are already open and can be placed through Amazon for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, or wishlist it on Steam. The game is also confirmed to receive a physical release on all consoles including Nintendo Switch. A specific release date has not been revealed yet, but the game is expected to be available before the end of this year. Check out some more buzz, including the gameplay trailer alongside some more details about game below.
If you are looking for more nature games, don’t miss out on one of our favorites and play the free demo of Hive Quest today!
- A unique chance to see the macro scale world from the micro perspective of a honeybee;
- A realistic representation of a place inspired by Central Park;
- Three diverse modes enriched with educational elements;
- A possibility to interact with the surroundings: people, animals, plants, and other insects;
- Lack of violence – it’s a perfect choice for parents seeking a game to safely play with their children;
- Relaxing music composed by Mikołaj Stroiński, who was responsible for the soundtrack of such games as The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.