Nintendo has just released an Animal Crossing Pocket Camp Update. According to the vague update notes, players will soon be able to alter the terrain. Furthermore you will soon be able to place more than one rug in your campsite. The update is currently available on Android and should also be available on iOS shortly as well. Check out the full update notes below.
- Customize Your Campsite: You’ll soon be able to customize the terrain in select areas at your campsite.
- Pull the Rugs Out: Start crafting those rugs—soon you’ll be able to place more than one at your campsite.
- Dress Up Your Animal Friends: Custom outfits are coming! You’ll be able to pick new looks for your animal friends. (*Not all clothing will be compatible with all animals.)
- More Updates:
- Adding the option to ask multiple platers for help with Shovelstrike Quarry at once.
- Making Market Box easier to use.
- Making your Garden easier to manage all at once.
- Adding new bugs and fish.
- Adding the mini-game Brake Tapper