Alchemy Story out on Early Access Steam Today
Ever since we’ve played an early demo of Alchemy Story, we have been keeping close tabs on all of Éloïse Laroche’s updates via Steam on this adorable farming simulation game. These new additions include: more villagers and their cute animal forms, mining and fishing, farm expansions, the Market, and our personal favorite feature; character outfit and hairstyle customization. Now you can play the most recent version of Alchemy Story on Steam Early Access right here starting today (August 22nd, 2019)! We here at myPotatoGames can’t wait to delve deeper into this magical and whimsical world and free the spellbound villagers from their curse. See below for a list of the newest features as well as the most updated trailer.
- Care for your cute animals!
- Join a cozy village life!
- Learn the art of alchemy!
- Fish along lakes and rivers!
- Delve into the mine!
- Grow a garden and keep beehives!
- Lift the Witch’s curse & save the villagers!
- Gather lumber in the forest!
- Manage your own marketplace!
- Customize your outfit and hairstyle!
Steam Early Access Trailer
For the latest on Steam updates and/or DLCs, check out our articles here: Two Point Hospital Reveals Close Encounters DLC and Don’t Starve Together: Return of Them – Turn Of Tides Out Now on PC.
This is a great milestone!