Gears for Breakfast, the developer behind A Hat in Time, is working hard to get the game ready for Nintendo Switch. The studio recently announced that A Hat in Time Switch will include the popular Seal the Deal DLC that includes an all new chapter, a new incredibly difficult game mode called Death Wish!, local split screen coop and more fun content to enjoy!
In a nutshell A Hat in Time is a quirky and super adorable 3D platformer that features a little girl who stitches hats to gain super powers. The story in the game evolves around the little hat girl on her journey through various worlds. The player must use all powers available to “jump, fight and stitch new hats to make her way into every nook and cranny of this new world…“
The game is currently available for PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox One, fans have been waiting for the Switch version for some time now with no official release date in sight. The developers however are hoping to release the game on the hybrid console soon. We sure hope it won’t be much longer – in the meantime we will have to make do with the adorable A Hat in Time gameplay trailer below.
A Hat in Time Features
- 7 Vastly different worlds to explore!
- Exploration is key, every nook and cranny contains something to help you on your way!
- You might be little, but you pack a punch! Defeat enemies to unlock goodies and fight giant bosses!
- Upgrade your weapon with platforming and combat abilities!
- Craft badges that give you special powers!
- Grab a friend and enjoy the experience together in co-op multiplayer! Both split-screen and online!
- Music co-composed by Grant Kirkhope, the composer for Banjo-Kazooie!