How do you feel about this story?
Gears for Breakfast, the developer for A Hat in Time, is working hard to get the game ready for it’s fans. Gears for Breakfast has now released a beautiful new gameplay trailer for the game. If you can’t wait for the release later this year, purchasing the game today will grant you early access to the Beta.
A Hat in Time is a quirky 3D platformer where you race to collect rocket fuel for her space ship across the various open worlds whilst preventing others like Mustache girl from collecting it. You upgrade your hat with various abilities by attaching badges and using your trusty umbrella to defeat enemies. Below is gameplay from the first town you encounter, Mafia Town.
A Hat in Time Features
- 7 Vastly different worlds to explore!
- Exploration is key, every nook and cranny contains something to help you on your way!
- You might be little, but you pack a punch! Defeat enemies to unlock goodies and fight giant bosses!
- Upgrade your weapon with platforming and combat abilities!
- Craft badges that give you special powers!
- Grab a friend and enjoy the experience together in co-op multiplayer! Both split-screen and online!
- Music co-composed by Grant Kirkhope, the composer for Banjo-Kazooie!
Gear for Breakfast has just released a brand new trailer for the game. A Hat in Time is set to release on PC and Mac sometime in 2017. The developer is also planning on releasing a Nintendo Switch version of the game.